Nordic Sound Conference: Going digital during Covid-19
Thursday the 28th May – 15.00-17.00 at on a digital meeting platform (tba).
Covid-19 has meant cancellations and postponements of planned concerts and performances around the world.
At the same time, there is no doubt that this has also meant a tremendous acceleration of the orchestras’ digital presence: new works are performed digitally, old recordings are being published, digital events and new meetings between artists and audiences are taking place on digital platforms.
- Andrea Zietzschmann, General Manager of Berliner Philharmoniker, will share insights and new learnings from the Covid-19 period.
- Clemens Trautmann, President of Deutche Grammofon – will give us insights seen from the label.
- Kim Bohr, Head of DRs orchestras and Concert Hall will give an overview from Danish Radio Broadcast and some trends from other Public Service Orchestras.
- Till Janczukowicz, Founder and CEO, IDAGIO, will talk about how they work with live streaming from various orchestras.
- Hugo Dozzi, Head of Relations at Pindify, will give an introduction to the platform and it’s features.
The conference is a chance for the orchestras to share your experiences and learnings from the Covid-19 period. The hope is that, together we can carry on some of the good experiences and lessons that has been learned, also for when the world is normalized.
Sign up now at email@example.com. You will get a link to access the conference.
The conference is for members – and members’ friends, only. Its free to participate at the conference!